Friday, 21 September 2012
My Thinz - Success Stories
thinz
Thinz Lose weight fast Look good and feel great. You can look like this in 2 months I did.
We do not sell THINZ, EETLESS or NOBESE
We sell our own Alternative product called
Mythinz, Myeetless, Mynobese
Ayesha , Look sexy and desirable again Thanks to MY THINZ - ALTERNATIVE I look like this today. You can look like this in a few months. My before and after photos.
![]()
Hi Trish your website looks fab. I must get the courage to get into a swimsuit and send you a pic (lol). Hey I'm so chuffed I bought my first ever size 8 Diesel jeans last week in over 10 years and they fit perfectly. I haven't worn size 8 since I was 17!! I can't believe this has been possible especially with two Cesarean sections in the last 3 years! Cheers Trish)): Regards, Ayesha xx
I haven't worn size 8 since I was 17! Thanks to MY THINZ -ALTERNATIVE
Yes !!!!! this is what I looked like. And look at me now!!!
Lose all that unwanted weight. Why wait?
Caroline
Hi Trish, As I promised you a while ago, here are some before and 'nearly after' photos.
As I avoid the camera at most costs, it had to wait until my sister wedding in August to get some remotely decent shots, that show some of the 3 3/4st I've lost. Hope they are of use! Let me know?
Lose all that unwanted weight. Start today
Lose weight fast and effectively.
You will be amazed how the craving for food just disappears.
You need no Will Power WITh
MY NOBESE, MY THINZ and MY EETLESS - ALTERNATIVE Appetite Suppressant
Lose weight without feeling hungry
No more bingeing
![]()
No more craving
Act Now !
Do something about your weight today.
By suppressing your appetite you will achieve higher levels of energy and you will begin to lose weight fast. !
No longer will you find yourself craving food.
After taking MY NOBESE, MY THINZ and MY EETLESS - ALTERNATIVE Appetite Suppressant, you may even find that you have to remind yourself to eat!
In addition to helping you finally gain control over your appetite, These Appetite Suppressant's gives you energy and helps you help your body to burn more calories.
We believe its the most effective diet pills available without prescription_ helps fight obesity Lose weight fast and effectively.
If I could do it so can you.
2 comments:
Post a Comment